August 19, 2022
How SharePoint Designs boosted staff engagement with memorable Intranet experiences
About our Client
Lebara is a UK-based telecommunications company that helps global customers make calls at affordable rates. Powered by the best-tested 4G network from KPN, they offer extremely affordable pay-as-you-go and contract-based mobile SIM cards.
- Siloed organizational communication touchpoints that limited the effectiveness and the reach of messaging
- Lack of a single interface to inform the employees about key announcements, up coming events, birthdays/anniversaries of colleagues, and more
- No skilled resource to create an intranet using available technology (Classic SharePoint)
With deep Microsoft SharePoint expertise, SharePoint Designs harnessed the classic intranet model to design a lively and interactive intranet portal. We helped the client provide basic information such as policies, corporate calendars, and e-learning opportunities based on user needs. We also created sub-pages to view organizational information, newsfeeds, and more. Our customized solutions included announcements, birthdays/anniversaries, photo galleries, employee blogs, quick polls, etc.
The intranet also came equipped with a translation feature to help employees access content in their preferred language. Furthermore, the country-specific pages only showed relevant content based on the employee’s preference
- One-stop search option for employees to get timely updates
- Increased user adoption, thanks to the high level of customization
- Improved employee engagement through unified and proactive organizational communication