August 19, 2022
How SharePoint Designs’s out-of-the-box SharePoint solutions increased staff productivity
About our Client
Damage Prevention Solutions, LLC is a leading manufacturer of damage prevention systems for underground utilities, based in the US. Their state-of-the-art solutions include tracer wire delivery systems, integrated marking tapes, and barricade tapes.
- Lack of an intranet setup with even basic features
- Poor transparency to showcase information about important tasks
- No skilled resources to work with Microsoft SharePoint, Graph, and PowerShell
Powered by SharePoint Modern Intranet and custom out-of-box features, SharePoint Designs built a fully equipped intranet portal for the client. It came with quick links that directed users to newsfeeds, announcements, critical business processes, and organizational policies, and photo galleries. We also used the Curator software to meet their unique requirement of displaying live feeds posted by clients in the LinkedIn Professional network community.
With MSGraph API, we integrated shared calendars into the intranet so that it can display the assigned tasks on any particular day/ week/ month. Additionally, we also set custom themes using PowerShell to align the intranet look-and-feel with the client’s branding.
- Unified view into crucial organizational information
- Smarter resource planning and transparency of assigned tasks with integrated calendars
- Social media insights of clients based on LinkedIn live feeds