Once you've created a report in Power BI, you can easily share it with others by embedding it into a SharePoint site page. This allows your colleagues and collaborators to view your report with out having to access Power BI directly.
1. Open the SharePoint site page where you want to embed the report.
2. Click the Edit button in the top right corner of the page.
3. Click the + New button in the top left corner of the page.
4. Search for and select the Power BI web part.
5. Click the Add report button.
6. Copy the embed URL of the Power BI report you want to embed. You can find the embed URL by opening the report in Power BI, clicking the File tab, and then selecting Embed in SharePoint Online.
7. Paste the embed URL into the Power BI report link field in the web part properties pane.
8. Select the Show Filter Pane and Show Navigation Pane checkboxes if you want these features to be visible in the embedded report.
9. Click the Publish button to publish the SharePoint page and make the embedded report visible to others.
Explore our previous blog, 'The Ultimate Step-by-Step Guide to Power BI Report Creation' for a detailed walk through on crafting reports in Power BI. Dive into the steps for expert insights. Connect with our Power BI Consultants for expert guidance on embedding reports in SharePoint. For more insights like this, join our weekly newsletters and follow our blog updates.