August 19, 2022
How SharePoint Designs reimagined document generation for a reputable law firm
About our Client
Giddings MacEachern is one of the leading legal service providers in Canada. They serve customers throughout British Columbia, Smithers, Houston, and Kitimat - providing legal services across Business Law, Family Law, Criminal Law, Real Estate, and Wills.
- Hundreds of worker hours required for preparing documents that support critical legal processes
- A considerable amount of time spent by legal assistants to fill in details and share the document with customers
- High chances of errors due to the manual documentation process that requires complete rework -leading to significant resource wastage
During the project's exploratory stage, SharePoint Designs identified the common fields in the documents. Using MS SharePoint Forms, we designed a simpler form to capture all the fields that were to be filled in the document - thereby reducing repetition of work. Post the form submission - the documents were generated and automatically saved in a unique folder.
Thanks to our MS SharePoint expertise, the client could quickly retrieve the right document at the right time while easily reviewing the updated fields highlighted.
- Seamless and smooth-functioning document management system
- Vast reduction of worker hours involved in updating, correcting, and verifying the documents
- Improved retention and retrieval since documents were electronically saved
- More data accuracy by automating a huge chunk of the document generation process